Ostrich Feather Centerpiece with 24" Eiffel Tower Vase
Easy Setup! Includes EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
- 24 inch Glass Eiffel Tower Vase
- Approximately 20-25 grade A 13-16" ostrich feathers per centerpiece
- Foam bouquet holder (to hold feathers in place)
- Customize by choosing your own colors
- Featured in Get Married and Event Solutions magazines and Hostess with the Mostess
Make decorating easier by adding our ostrich feather Eiffel Tower vase centerpieces to your collection. These lovely accents will look stunning on tabletops and help take some of the guesswork out of the planning process. Don't stress for hours over how you will design the perfect centerpiece. Let us help by providing you with this gorgeous creation that will give your guests the most visually stunning environment to celebrate in! For more options, check out our other selections of ostrich feather centerpieces!
This item begins with a 24" Eiffel Tower vase. This hand blown glass vase features a wider, weighted bottom that keeps everything balanced. The bottom slides up, shrinking down as it near the middle and widening again at the top. Choose between white or black vases to create the ultimate presentation based on your theme and color scheme.
20 to 25 of our grade A ostrich feathers are also included. Each feather measures approximately 13" to 16" and will fit easily into the slender mouth of the vase. Simply slide the bottoms in and create a full, round top that seems to spill out and over a thin, smooth trunk - much like a luxurious palm tree. A generous list of colors is available. Please see the dropdown box above to find the perfect hue for your event.
Customizable! We can provide up to four different ostrich feather colors. Please choose "add another feather color" from the dropdown box to mix and match hues.
1. Simply put the quill ends of the ostrich feathers into your foam bouquet holder. Starting at the bottom, move around the holders in a circular motion and upward direction until you reach the top.
2. Place the stem of the foam bouquet holder holding the feathers into the vase.
3. For an even more stunning effect, you may want to place floralytes in your vases and place your feather centerpiece on a centerpiece mirror or a light base. You may also want to scatter acrylic crystal diamond confetti, and surround with battery tealights.
Ostrich Feather Centerpieces - How ToThis tutorial demonstrates how to make ostrich feather centerp...
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our ostrich feather centerpieces! If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately. You may return unused items within 7 days of delivery. We will send you a refund of the product minus shipping and a 10% restocking fee. All we ask is that you contact us first to receive full return instructions.
We take great care to wrap your glassware carefully to prevent breakage during shipping, however please inspect your package and contact us IMMEDIATELY if you need a replacement. All breakage claims must be placed within 7 days of delivery.