90" x 132" Organza Overlays
90" x 132" Organza Overlay:
- Will drape a 6 foot banquet table to the floor
- Need help determining tablecloth size?
- Durable for repeated use - great for hotels, restaurants, and wedding venues
- Easy care - machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang
- Stain & wrinkle resistant
- Available in more than 50 colors - custom sizes, colors, and hems available
- Standard construction with surged seams & hems to give an elegant finished look
- Made in the USA
- We do not accept returns on these custom made linens, but quality is guaranteed.
A long banquet table doesn't have to be covered in a single, boring tablecloth. Our organza overlays come in a longer 90" by 132" size so you can lavish your tables in the luxurious texture of this finely woven cloth. Organza is a popular fabric among brides, party planners and many others who put together large scale events or personal or professional purposes. The allure lies in the vibrant coloration and subtle weave of the material. Your event can look even more elegant and unique when you apply a gentle layer of exquisite organza to every table.
The overlay is meant to sit on top of a second layer. By itself, the overlay is gorgeous but may not offer the right opaqueness your event needs. Our website also lists an extensive collection of satin and polyester tablecloths so you can create the ultimate pair for any occasion. Try combining similar shades or go with two completely different hues and let the contrast make your venue stand out. You will find a fascinating list of color options that are designed to last through the years without fading.
Organza may not be thick, but it can be made to last. Our products can survive through many years of regular use when proper care is applied. Each piece is machine washable and features a convenient stain and wrinkle resistant fiber. Keeping each overlay looking its best is as easy as doing a load of laundry after the event.
Product SKU: organza90x132
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our table linens, made in the USA. We cannot accept returns on linens as they are custom made. Color swatches on the web site may vary slightly from the actual fabric color.