Center sections are versatile pieces that can be used to fit your particular outdoor furniture design scheme. Use them on their own for a smaller, armless chair. Or, add them to your existing pieces to create a longer sofa – or even an L-shaped or U-shaped sofa sectional.
Strength & Durability
- Indoor/outdoor furniture you will enjoy for a lifetime!
- Made of fully UV-stabilized plastic with a 3/16 inch wall thickness.
- More durable than most outdoor furniture due to our innovative rotational molding process.
- Color won’t fade or chip - plastic is pigmented throughout.
- Outlasts wicker and requires far less care than teak and rod iron.
Quality & Comfort
- Made in the USA.
- Cushions are UV and fade resistant, and made from yarn-dyed polyolefin.
- Our fabric threads or yarn is color-dyed and then woven into fabric.
- Zippered cushion so you can clean the fabric as necessary. Seamless edges for additional comfort.
Care & Maintenance
- Smooth finish makes for easy cleaning.
- Clean furniture and cushions garden hose or high pressure spray with a mild soap-and-water solution.
- We do not recommend using harsh chemicals.
- Cushions are water repellant. However, if they do get an excessive water soaking, simply stand them on end for several hours to allow them to dry.
- Whenever possible and for long term storage, keep the cushions indoors.
Product SKU: CenterSection
Easy Living furniture represents the best in materials and workmanship. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We warrant our polyethylene frames and polyolefin cushions as follows:
The following conditions are NOT covered under warranty: