DELUXE Ostrich Feather Plume Centerpiece with 24" Trumpet Vase
Easy Setup! Includes EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
- 24" Glass Trumpet Vase
- Beautiful 18-22" ostrich wing plumes (approximately 15 per centerpiece)
- Foam bouquet holder (to hold feathers in place)
- Gel water bead pearls
- Customize by choosing your own colors
- Featured in Get Married and Event Solutions magazines and Hostess with the Mostess
Rich in personality, our deluxe ostrich plume centerpieces are the perfect way to dress up your venue. This design incorporates many luxurious textures, including soft, wispy feathers and the diamond-like allure of our gel water bead pearls. This fully customizable design can take much of the guesswork out of the planning process by giving you a gorgeous centerpiece that can be used exactly as you see here or enhanced with any additional embellishments you want!
Each is built atop a 24" clear trumpet vase. Our glass products are made of durable, high quality hand blown glass so you can use them over and over again. Whether you recreate this display or come up with something new the next time around, your container will always be ready for the next big celebration! The crystalline surface gives guests a close up look at the lovely pattern of gel bead pearls contained within.
Your purchase includes a foam bouquet holder which will keep the lovely plumes perched high atop the mouth of the vase. Simply slide the stiff tips into the foam and arrangement to create a full bouquet. The long, slender handle can be placed inside the vase, surrounded by gel water bead pearls so it stays out of view. Choose your water bead and feather colors using the dropdown boxes above.
Customizable! You can fully customize your centerpiece by selecting up to four feather colors. Simply choose the "add another feather color" option from the corresponding dropdown box to note all your preferred hues.
1. Simply put the quill ends of the ostrich feathers into your foam bouquet holder. Starting at the bottom, move around the holders in a circular motion and upward direction until you reach the top.
2. Place the stem of the foam bouquet holder holding the feathers into the vase.
3. For an even more stunning effect, you may want to place floralytes in your vases and place your feather centerpiece on a centerpiece mirror or a light base. You may also want to scatter acrylic crystal diamond confetti, and surround with battery tealights.
How to Make Ostrich Feather Centerpieces
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our ostrich feather centerpieces! If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately. You may return unused items within 7 days of delivery. We will send you a refund of the product minus shipping and a 10% restocking fee. All we ask is that you contact us first to receive full return instructions.
We take great care to wrap your glassware carefully to prevent breakage during shipping, however please inspect your package and contact us IMMEDIATELY if you need a replacement. All breakage claims must be placed within 7 days of delivery.